You will find a contact form and telephone number further down but please read the following first:
We are receiving a lot of enquiries and are trying our best to respond as quickly as possible. We are very busy packing orders and watering and caring for the plants as well as answering the phone and emails and moving our Nursery. It would greatly help us and save you time if you could could read the following before contacting us:
- If you have a query about how, when and where we deliver please see our Delivery page. If you're local and want to collect your order please see our Click & Collect page.
- We are not open for general browsing even with the eased restrictions. We are relocating our Nursery to an adjacent site. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to open as normal for visitors but you can click and collect
- We just sell plants we do not supply sundries such as compost, turf, fertilisers, tools or garden furniture.
- If you have asked about a particular plant or plants please give us a few days to answer. All our plants have been moved which means it takes longer to track things down. If you don't get an immediate response it doesn't mean we're ignoring you! If you haven't heard back after a week please get in touch again.
- Please do as much research online before you contact us about cultivation of specific plants - there is a wealth of information out there. Normally we are pleased to help, but with constraints on our time we are unable to give detailed advice unless this is not available elsewhere
If you wish to enquire about plants showing as "currently unavailable" or have a query about your order then please use the form below or email us at: email@example.com or ring us on 01473 657012 between 10am and 4pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time. We are very grateful that so many people are turning to independent, mail order nurseries like us to buy plants. The Coronavirus situation and resulting lockdown has meant that we are all seeing unprecedented demand and are doing our very best to keep up but it will inevitably mean that things will take a little longer than usual. We hope you are all keeping safe. Thank you, Gill and Catherine
Shrubland Park Nurseries
mobile +44(0)7890 527744